AME Systems produce world’s best practice designs in electrical wiring harnesses and assemblies for a range of heavy vehicles and machinery.
Our skilled team of experienced engineers and technicians offer one-on-one support from concept to completion, from single circuit systems to complex custom wiring harness assemblies for a wide range of industries.
Our ability to design and redesign high complexity products with short lead times allows rapid implementation for our customers. This expertise can be applied to individual projects across multiple industries.
Our R & D team develops in-house products and offers research and development services to customers.
- 2D, 3D-mechanical CAD (mCAD) and electronic CAD (eCAD).
- Specialist testing for unique wiring solutions.
- Rapid Prototyping.
- Fit testing for custom wiring harness assemblies.
- After-market component sales, with more than 14,000 parts in stock
- The latest electronic and mechanical CAD software for design and documentation.
- The ability to develop both conventional wiring systems and modern Multiplex systems, including node programming.
- Our digital prototyping software creates assemblies in a virtual 3D environment ensuring all parts are designed correctly, leading to a quality end product.
- Thorough reverse engineering processes ensure every electrical wiring harness is designed and assembled to the highest standards.