AME Systems (Vic) is a leading Australian owned designer and manufacturer of quality electrical wiring harness, power and signal distribution systems with a focus on the heavy vehicle, rolling stock, mining and military industries.
Based in Ararat and due to continuing business success we are seeking highly motivated individuals to take up full time roles on day, afternoon or night shifts in our manufacturing team. You do not need experience as full on-the-job training will be provided but you do need to have the right attitude and aptitude.
Our Day shift operates 7:00am – 3:35pm Monday to Friday
Our Afternoon shift operates 3:00pm –11:35pm Monday to Friday
Penalty rates apply to Afternoon shift.
The key elements of this role involve:
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Being able to work on your feet for up to 8 hours a day
- Excellent manual handling and repetitive motion abilities
- Adherence to safety requirements and company policies
- Assembling circuits and harnesses to a high quality (50PPM or less)
- Assembling circuits and harnesses effectively (within factory time)
- Accurate time and record keeping
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work effectively in a team
Desirable experience and ability:
- Sound mechanical aptitude with a high quality awareness
- A positive attitude that fosters team spirit and cooperation
- Manufacturing experience in medium size business
All shortlisted applicants will be required to successfully undertake a pre-employment aptitude test and medical assessment.
IF YOU CURRENTLY LIVE OUTSIDE A 50KLM RADIUS OF ARARAT YOUR APPLICATION MUST ADDRESS IF YOU INTEND TO COMMUTE OR RELOCATE FOR THE ROLE
Forward your cover letter and resume, addressing the key elements, via email, by Tuesday 25th of February 2020 to:
Human Resources Manager
P. 03 5352 9000
A valid email address must be included for your application to be considered
Applicants must be living in Australia to apply.
AME Systems (Vic) is a smoke-free workplace.