AME Systems is a leading manufacturer of quality electrical wiring harnesses for heavy transport, military, medical and special purpose vehicles and machinery.
Our expertise covers single circuits to complete electrical systems and whole vehicle sets, with the ability to supply both low and high volume requirements.
Our customised approach means all products are designed to industry specifications and built to order in our modern manufacturing facilities.
- CAD 2D and 3D drawing and design.
- Full assembly of dashboards, complex control assemblies and other customised solutions.
- Specialist testing for unique wiring applications.
- After-market component sales, with more than 14,000 in stock.
AME Systems operates the latest in modern technology at every stage of the manufacturing process.
Our range of finishing equipment allows us to fully customise your products including:
- Nylon braiding.
- Split and unsplit corrugated tube.
- PVC and fibreglass tube.
- Manual and automatic cable tying.
- Heat shrink.
- Spiral wrap.
- Cloth tape.
- High temperature reflector wrap.
- Foam wrap for noise suppression.
- Cable painting, ink jet printing and foil branding of cable.
Testing functions are built into our electrical assembly boards, allowing every harness to be electrically tested before dispatch to ensure a quality end product.
In addition, we conduct pull force testing, crimp height analysis, and cross sectioning on all our machinery to guarantee the quality of every harness.