AME Systems (Vic) is a leading Australian owned designer and manufacturer of quality electrical wiring harness, power and signal distribution systems with a focus on the heavy vehicle, mining, rolling stock, emergency services and military industries including value add work.
Based in Ararat and due to continuing business success we are seeking highly motivated individuals to take up full time roles on both day and afternoon shift in our manufacturing team. You do not need experience as full on-the-job training will be provided but you do need to have the right attitude and aptitude.
Our Day shift operates 7am – 3:35pm Monday to Friday
Our Afternoon shift operates 3:00pm –11:35pm Monday to Friday
Penalty rates apply to Afternoon shift
The key elements of this role involve:
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Being able to work on your feet for up to 8 hours a day
- Excellent manual handling and repetitive motion abilities
- Adherence to safety requirements and company policies
- Assembling circuits and harnesses to a high quality (50PPM or less)
- Assembling circuits and harnesses effectively (within factory time)
- Accurate time and record keeping
Desirable experience and ability:
- Sound mechanical aptitude with a high quality awareness
- A positive attitude that fosters team spirit and cooperation
- Manufacturing experience in medium size business
All shortlisted applicants will be required to successfully undertake a pre-employment aptitude test and medical assessment.
Forward your cover letter and resume, addressing the key elements, via email, by Thursday 28th September 2017 to:
Human Resources Coordinator
P. 03 5352 9000
A valid email address must be included for your application to be considered.
AME Systems (Vic) is a smoke-free workplace.